Shipping and Returns
Shipments are made from Portugal. All orders are shipped via DPD (registered shipping with tracking information). The shipping number will be sent by email when the product is shipped.
At checkout you can see the shipping options and prices.
Make sure you enter all shipping information correctly, as we cannot change it after order confirmation. If the order was shipped with incorrect details, you will be responsible for redistribution costs when the order returns to our office.
When buying from outside the European Union, you automatically become an importer. This means that your order may be held at customs upon arrival in your country, waiting for the importer (the customer) to pay duties and taxes. MISKO BEACHWEAR will not be responsible for paying these costs. If you decide not to pay the said fees and reject the order, you will incur a penalty of 85 euros (from the costs of returning the goods to origin) which MISKO BEACHWEAR will deduct from your refund. Customs policies and practices vary from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for further information. Any customs cost, either in sending the order or in the return (in case of exchanges or returns) is borne by the customer, and MISKO BEACHWEAR cannot be responsible for it.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We accept returns or exchanges if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
We accept returns or exchanges only when the order is delivered and there is a justifiable reason to proceed with the exchange/return.
Returned products cannot be used or washed, must not be damaged, as well as the packaging and labels. Our pieces are produced sustainably and from recycled materials. For this reason, it does not have hygienic protection. You must try your MISKO BEACHWEAR over your underwear. Returns that do not meet all the above conditions will not be accepted.
Items must be returned within 14 days of product delivery. During the month of November and December, the return period is extended to January 5th.
Before making the return or exchange, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing that the item will be returned/exchanged, with the following information: name, contact, shipping address, order number, product that want to exchange and its size.
The customer is responsible for the shipping method and cost chosen for returns. We recommend that you opt for registered shipping with tracking information. Unregistered shipments that are not received cannot be exchanged or returned.
Upon receipt and acceptance of the returned products, we will issue a refund or exchange within 14 days.
Please note that the amount of shipping costs will not be refunded, and the costs for shipping the new product will be charged:
- The shipping amount charged will be the same for which you paid to ship your order. We will send you our bank details so that you can pay the shipping costs. If the product has a higher cost, we will also send this amount to be paid. After we receive proof of payment, we will resend your order;
- If you place an order over 100 EUR and return one of the items, the shipping costs will be charged, as orders over 100 EUR, eligible for free shipping, are no longer effective. The standard shipping value will be deducted from the value of the refunded item.
Exchanges and returns must be made in the same box in which you received your order. If your exchange is carried out in another package other than our box, to send the exchanged part we will also charge the value of the shipping box (0.90eur). Please do not put tape around the reused box, if necessary place tape only on the place where the MISKO sticker is. If the box has too much tape and we are unable to reuse the box, a new box to ship the exchanged item will be charged.
For returns of defective products, we will refund the shipping cost. However, packaging costs will not be refunded as orders are sent in an appropriate box for reuse. Therefore, when opening the order, do not damage the box so that it can be used again in case of exchange / return.
CASES WHERE RETURNS / EXCHANGES ARE NOT ACCEPTED:
We only accept returns or exchanges when the product is delivered to the customer's address and there is a justifiable reason to proceed with the exchange / return:
- Returned products that have been used, washed, damaged and without hygienic protection, packaging and labels are not refundable;
- Unregistered shipments that are not delivered to us cannot be exchanged or refunded;
- Orders that are not delivered, because the customer did not pick up his order at the post office, or because he entered a wrong address, are not refundable. If the customer wants the order to be sent again, the shipping costs are borne by the customer;
- The product pages contain all the information about the products. Before making a purchase, please verify all information. Returns that are made because the customer has not verified the information will not be accepted.